We are looking for an English Speaking Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information, consequently you will find patterns that will help our clients.
Working in an existing team, we will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. Naturally, you will need skills in analysis, mathematics and statistics, and this means that critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our clients analyze trends to make better decisions and, thus, build better products. If you think that you would fit this role, or if you are just interested in knowing more about JTA then either complete the form shown here or send us a message.
Responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Identify valuable data sources and automate the collection of data.
- Undertake processing of structured and unstructured data, for example, cleaning and mapping.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends.
- Build models and use machine learning algorithms.
- Present information in an easy to understand format, by using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with internal, client research and IT teams.
Requirements for a Data Scientist
- Proven track record as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst would be an advantage but training on the job is offered.
- Understand how to use machine learning and similar algorithms.
- Experience using business intelligence tools, such as Power BI and data frameworks, such as Data Lakes.
- Have an analytical mind and show business acumen.
- It would be great if you had some strong math skills, such as statistics and algebra.
- You should enjoy the challenge of solving problems.
- We would like you to have excellent communication and presentation skills with a good level of English.
- You will need a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a relevant field
The role may require travel to Europe and the USA.
We also have a job opportunity for a Data Visualization Engineer that may be of interest to you.